Police share major update on Nancy Guthrie kidnapping suspect

84-year-old Nancy Guthrie has been missing since Janaury 31. The police have not yet shared any information about a possible suspect. But on Monday, police released a statement addressing rumors about her family.

Nancy Guthrie, the mother of Today host Savannah Guthrie, was last seen on January 31 when she was dropped off at her home near Tucson, Arizona.

Several people have been detained in connection with the 84-year-old’s disappearance, but so far, Nancy has not been found.

The FBI has analyzed a glove found near Guthrie’s home, which appears to match the ones worn by a suspect seen in her home’s doorbell camera footage, CNN reported.

While the investigation is ongoing, police have looked into every possibility in connection with her abduction. One of those that has been investigated is Nancy Guthrie’s son-in-law, Tommaso Cioni, the husband of Today show host Savannah’s sister, Annie.

He was the last person to see Nancy alive on Janunary 31, and there have been questions about his involvement.

Police clears Nancy Guthrie’s family in kidnap case in new update

Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos told the Daily Mail he “did not want Cioni to be wrongly scrutinized just because he was the last person to see Nancy before her disappearance.”

Further, just hours before, law enforcement sources told NBC News that police were “leaning away” from considering family members as suspects.

Now, authorities have released new information about the possible involvement of Guthrie’s family members regarding her abduction. Nancy’s family, including Tommaso has been cleared of any suspicion.

“The Guthrie family – to include all siblings and spouses – has been cleared as possible suspects in this case,” Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos said Monday, per the NY Post.

“The family has been nothing but cooperative and gracious and are victims in this case,” he added. “To suggest otherwise is not only wrong, it is cruel. The Guthrie family are victims plain and simple.”

The FBI has increased the reward for information about Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance from $50,000 to $100,000.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the Guthtie family. We pray for her safe return.

Related Posts

The Medical Mystery That Left Three Doctors Speechless

In the quiet, wood-paneled waiting room of a prestigious medical clinic, an eighty-year-old woman sat with a posture that suggested a lifetime of unwavering dignity. Despite her…

The search for Raisa ends, after 2 months she was found all… See more

The pain of losing an entire family caused commotion among the population of Sidrolândia, located in the interior of the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, where…

HEARTBREAK AS FAMILY REVEALS THE DEVASTATING TRUTH BEHIND THE SUDDEN LOSS OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL 20 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHOSE RADIANT LIFE WAS CUT SHORT BY A SHOCKING UNEXPECTED ILLNESS

The world has become a significantly darker place this week as a family shares the devastating news that their beloved daughter has passed away at just 20…

‘Star Wars’ Star Passes Away at 84 Following Prolonged Illness

Richard Donat, the respected Canadian actor whose career spanned theatre, film, television, and voice work, has passed away at the age of 84 following a lengthy illness….

BREAKING: The Fire That Shouldn’t Exist

Just hours ago, a tremendous fire broke out in the heart of the city’s historic district—a place known more for quiet cafés and cobblestone streets than chaos….

THE TRAGIC LOSS OF A HOLLYWOOD ICON VALERIE PERRINE DIES AT 82 AFTER A HEARTBREAKING BRAVE BATTLE WITH PARKINSONS DISEASE LEAVING BEHIND A LEGACY OF GLAMOUR AND GRIT

The world of cinema feels a little dimmer today as news spreads that Valerie Perrine—the fearless actress and former Las Vegas showgirl who captivated audiences for decades—has…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *